AP Police SCT Constable Apply Online 4548 Warders Jobs 2016 Notification
Constable and Warder’s posts have been released by the AP police department. This is the best opportunity for the candidates of AP who are willing to work under the police department. As by this notification, the department is going to fill total 4548 vacancies. Hence it is inviting applications from all the eligible and interested candidates. But before applying candidates need to check the eligibility details. All the details about the recruitment have been provided below.
Vacancy details :-
Total No. of Posts: 4548 posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the posts: Police Constable
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 3216 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department – 1067 Posts
3. Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 240 Posts
4. Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department – 25 Posts
Qualified Candidates of Intermediate/12th or its equivalent with the good percentage of marks from any of the recognized Board or University are eligible for applying for the above recruitment. For other eligibility criteria, details kindly refer official notification.
Minimum age of the applying candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years of age. This age limit is applicable as on 01st August 2016.
Age relaxation is also applicable for only the reserved category candidates according to the govt rules.
Candidates of OCs/BC’s category need to deposit Rs. 300/- as their application and examination fee and candidates of SC/ST reserved category need to pay Rs.150/- .
Payment of application fee method :-
This application Fee must be paid using through Mee Seva/e-Seva/TS ONLINE/AP ONLINE centers or can also be paid by using the Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking).
For the above posts candidates selection is completely based on their performances in the following exams conducting by the department;
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test(PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- Final Written Examination which will be conducted by APSLPRB.
Application Procedure :-
- For applying candidates have to reach the official website of the department.
- Official portal is www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- After reaching here search for the above recruitment link.
- Open the link and download the application form from here.
- Pay the application fee as prescribed.
- Once completing the procedure submit these applications on or before the last date of applications.
- take print out of this application for the further uses.
Important Dates :-
Applications are going to be starting from- 03rd August 2016.
Last Date for submitting the applications are- 14th September 2016.
Exam Date: 16th October 2016 which is on SUNDAY.