- 1 Air India Co-Pilot Notification 2016 Sr Trainee 150 Jobs Application, Selection
- 1.1 Overview of Air India Limited Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Address:
- 1.3 Details about Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Application:
Air India Co-Pilot Notification 2016 Sr Trainee 150 Jobs Application, Selection
Air India Limited has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 150 Co-Pilot and Sr Trainee pilot Posts. This could be the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Air India Limited jobs before the last date of application form. For more details about Co-Pilot and Sr Trainee Pilot posts like Air India Pilot Eligibility, application fees, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and other details check notice below.
Overview of Air India Limited Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited.
Post Name: Co-Pilot & Sr.Trainee Pilot Posts.
No: of the Post: 150 posts.
Job location : All Over India.
Official Website : www.airindia.in
Name of the Posts :
- Co-Pilot having B-777/ B-787 OR B-737 Endorsement/ Type-Rating with Line Experience
- Sr Trainee Pilot (P2) with B-777 OR B-787 OR B-737 Endorsement
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- ST Category – 11 Posts.
- SC Category – 23 Posts.
- OBC Category – 41 Posts.
- General Category – 75 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2016
Education Qualification :
The Postulants who have passed 10+2/ equivalent qualification from recognised board.
Age Limit :
Co-Pilot : Age should be not more than 45 years.
SC/ ST category : 50 years.
OBC category : 48 years for age relaxation.
Sr Trainee Pilot (P2): Age should be not more than 35 years
SC/ ST category : 40 years.
OBC category : 38 years for age relaxation.
Applicants should pay Rs.3000/- for demand draft.
SC/ ST/ Ex-Service man category candidates: No Fees.
Air India Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Co-Pilot : Interested applicants, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, will be required to appear a personal Interview. Applicants are required to report for registration between 9:30 hours to 12:00 hours at the following Venue and date:
Date: 14th December 2016.
Office of Executive Director-Operations,
Air India Limited, 1st Floor,
Main Reservation Building,
Safdarjang Airport, Aurobindo Marg.
(Near Jor Bagh Metro Station)
Sr Trainee Pilots (P2):
Condensers may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- , No fees for SC/ ST category candidates. Application forms to reach official address before 23rd December 2016.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
The Aspirants who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC Test) test for Air India Limited. The Cost of Simulator Check Rs.25,000/- will be payable by the postulants and a Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, The postulants who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a Personal Interview.
Details about Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Application:
- Open the Official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Download the Sr Trainee pilot application form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form.
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Attach the necessary documentations for the application form.
- Send the fee challan and application form to the mentioned address.
- Candidates may send their prescribed application format to official address or before the last date.
- Application form : Available Now.
- Co-Pilot Walk-in Date: Dec 14th, 2016.
- Offline Form Submission : 23rd December 2016.
Air India Limited Joining letter & Co-Pilot Merit List:
The postulants who are have cleared interview, those candidates names will appear in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their performance. The joining letter details to visit the official website.